Sunday, April 29, 2007

The dreams follow your thinking

Some days before, I had started a computer game named "Biohazard4", it is a RPG game. And when I finished, it was 3 days later, and that night, I have had a special dream.

I dreamed that I was the game's hero Leon, and my girlfriend was the heroine Ashley. It sounds interesting, ha~! I can't remember all the things in the dream, but I just remember that all the things are totally in the game, I was excited that I was a actor in my dream, I was Leon.
Yeah~! I killed the bugbear by my canister gun named "Striker", and I founded the best pistol, I gave it to my girlfriend, but she suddenly threw it away, it got to me, so I asked why. She replied blessedly"Because of you, you can protect me, so I needn't do anything.""Yup, you are right, I am your hero, so I will protect you with my heart's-blood~!" We kissed in the strange condition.

Dinggggg~!Oh my god~! the bell is ranging~! it break my special dream~!

No comments: